May 3, 2009

I thought there was some rivalalry between the Cubs and the Cardinatls. Listening to fans on this blog, it's like St Louis has some inerative right to win and the Cubs are just glad to be close. Shouldn't there be some volley's back and forth? I guess at this point of the season, everyone is looking internally for thier own issues. BTW - Astros are playing like ass when it comes to consistency, both I do beliver we have some gamers, that will give everying at 110%. Let them come up to the big club to replace peoplse that are kind of half ass..

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'll let the Cardinal fans enjoy their current good fortune. I know that they will go down again this year just like the last 2. King Albert can only carry the team so long before he breaks down. Has he even had one season where he didn't go on the DL?

Tinker-to-Evers-to-Chance said...

I am surprised about how quiet LGA has been especially after Drayton said 90 wins this year. You Know.....the Astros are a second half club.